Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Patchwork Long Beach!

2 times a year, the parking lot in Appian & Bay Shore here in LB transforms into a crafters paradise. The Patchwork Indie Arts and Crafts Festival rolls in and I drag Andrew (and sometimes Neville) and we walk up and down the rows. This year, my aunt had her own booth! 
Susan has an amazing line called Lady BIM that specializes in hand painted sunsafe clothing, home goods, and a super soft, organic baby line! 
She carried the home line at Patchwork and Andrew and I went up early to help her set everything up. 
SO in love with the colors and materials she uses! All of the paints/dyes are non toxic and the materials are natural. Especially LOVE the cork trays and trivets.

Of course, no trip to Patchwork is complete without a purchase (or two)
I've been looking for months for a simple, thin gold chain bracelet and I finally found one that wasn't outrageously expensive!
(It was not 50% marked off... I just happened to lay it down right by the sticker!)
It's a mix of gold and dark gunmetal, which kinda seems to be my thing right now... 
It's from Ofina
I also got picked up these rings
Which, for $8 a pop, are my new favorite pieces!
They're from Jesse & Co who had her booth at Patchwork the last 2 years.
Again, the two-toned look... love how they sit just a little bit off!
I also picked up a TON of business cards and have some awesome ideas in mind for holiday gifts. 
LOVE Patchwork and can't wait for the spring festival!
xo,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment