Thursday, December 6, 2012

Some Things I Love: Workout Edition

It's the time of the year where I start finding a MILLION things I'd love to have... Plus, all of my workout clothes that I got LAST Hanukkah (or the one before) need some new friends...
 Of course though, I have strict instructions not to buy myself anything until after the holidays... I tend to get most of my workout clothes from the same place, Lululemon. Lulu makes amazing workout clothes, from yoga to running, for men and women. Definitely high-end stuff, and SO worth the cost. I've been wearing Lulu for a few years and I love it! The pieces are amazing and last forever.  Here's a few things that are on my wish list... 

I'm a tank girl when I work out, but this tee for every day is SO comfy... I'd love to have one (or three) in all different colors. 

I have a few pair of the Wunder Under crops and I like them, but these new ones are AMAZING. More sweat-wicking ability, tighter fit. So comfy. Plus, the waistband is so cute. 

This hoodie is perfect. It's sweatshirt material so it keeps you warm, but fitted so you don't look like you're wearing a sack... Plus, it comes in great colors... 

Like I said, I'm a tank girl when I sweat. This is my favorite one. It's longer, slimmer, and looks good with pants, shorts, or leggings. Plus, it's crazy sweat-wicking so you don't end up drenched and smelly. 

So I've blogged already about my new running shoes... My orange Nike Free 4.0's are my new babies... I LOVE them and would wear them every day if they weren't bright orange and people would notice. So, naturally, since I can fit in the size 5 (women's shoes!!) I HAD to go on NikeiD and design my own pair... Not that I NEED them... I just love them...

I know, I keep going back to Lululemon... Honestly though, how can you not?! I really love this water bottle. It's glass, not metal like the Sigg's so it doesn't get that weird after taste, and it's in a rubber sleeve so it's harder to break... 

So, there you have it: my workout/Lululemon wish list... Now I just have to keep my butt in gear and actually have a reason to use them!
xo,
R





No comments:

Post a Comment