Thursday, February 28, 2013

Some of my Favorite Things (Right Now)

I'm still deciding which photo booth pictures to publish, so here's a favorite things post instead!


(666 Park Avenue and the others in her series)

Gabriella Pierce is amazing. She has written a trilogy (so far) about this woman who finds out she's a witch and gets thrown in to this crazy, crazy family. abc created a horrible TV show out of it, but don't let that sway you... the books are a million times better. For reals.


I've been using it for years... It's not greasy, gets me through the dry, dry, winter, doesn't make me break out, and it lasts forever. Even Andrew started using it...


Painfully, painfully awkward, funny, and real, Girls is amazing. I seriously can't stop watching it. Bravo, Lena Dunham (who I totally stalk on Instagram), you're the best.

Sorry for the random combination of favorites. Photo booth pics will be coming soon!!
xo,
R



No comments:

Post a Comment