Thursday, February 7, 2013

What a Morning...

8:44 and it's already been one of my craziest days. I found out last night that today is my last day at my job. I had planned on a full day tomorrow, and maybe even next week, but alas, today is the day. Sad, exciting, scary, stressful, all at once. I woke up late this morning, realized we didn't have anything in the house for breakfast ($130 in groceries last weekend and no breakfast food), and as I was about to walk out the door (to pick up a really healthy breakfast burrito), also realized that my keys were in Andrews car... on their way to LA. So, poor Andrew, who had already sat in an hour of traffic, had to turn around and drive 30 minutes to get me my keys. So, for the first time ever, on my last day at work, I was 15 minutes late. Seriously, the first.time.ever. Oh, the irony...
So, instead of the post on our wedding decor that I had planned on, here's a super cute photo of Neville curled up on some blankets...

And the cutest video I've seen in a long time!


Happy Thursday, everyone!
And, to any of the AGA families that may be following this blog, keep reading! I'll miss you guys!
Wish me luck!
xo,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment