Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Apologies...

For reverting back to being a terrible blogger. I haven't posted in a few days, and I'm SO upset about it. There's 2 reasons, and I hate feeling like they're excuses... (they totally are).
First, the time change has thrown me off completely. Every year I go through this! I'm totally a morning person, but losing a hour kills me each March! I'm embarrassed to say it, but it's true!
The second seems a little less like a cop-out: We're BUSY! Between work, dealing with the awful agent our landlord hired, and packing to move ourselves, it's crazy town in this house. I know as a blogger I SHOULD be writing about all of this madness, but I seriously can't find the time! By the time I pick up Neville and get home, I just want to relax and eat. Seriously, we haven't even had time to go through all of the wedding photos yet! My house is starting to fill up with boxes and my brain is fried! So again, apologies a thousand times over...
Here's a photo though! It's of our new house! We're getting the keys the 29th, painting, and moving our stuff in that weekend.

I know, it's a HORRIBLE photo, from the iPad. But, the house is awesome... We're going to plant along the front, change out the blinds for some shades, and generally just make it home. I'll have more photos soon, some before, and some after we move in. Now, I can't promise that I'll be posting much in the next few weeks, but I'm going to TRY really REALLY hard. By April though, I'll be back to normal hopefully. I miss being on here everyday! 
I promise things will be back to normal (well, our normal) soon!
xo,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment