Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Favorite Things: Summer Clothes Addition

Yesterday was a fiasco of a morning... Like one of those "Shoulda stayed in bed" days. I got up late, thought I had more time than I did, and literally changed my clothes 4 times. Not kidding, FOUR outfits, until I settled on something that I wear all the time. While I know I shouldn't shop right now... (We have about 4 sets of plane tickets to purchase soon) here's a few pieces that might find their way into my wardrobe sooner rather than later...

Because it's great with flats, and just as gorgeous with a wedge or heel.

Because you can NEVER have too many Chambray shirts... Duh.

Because I WILL find them in kids sizes in the US... I WILL.
Because 3 months of Bar Method Long Beach is paying off. (More on that soon)

So, since none of these actually exist in my closet yet, I'd better go find something that I actually own to wear today.
Have a lovely Tuesday!
xo,
R



No comments:

Post a Comment