Monday, November 25, 2013

And I Come Right Back...

Yep. It's true. After SIX whole months of silence from me here, I'm back. It's funny how you can be so busy that you can't even get your thoughts out on paper (keyboard?) and then all of a sudden, bam! you have a million things to say, and suddenly, it seems like, all the time in the world. I apologize to you all for not being present since June... God.. June... It sounds so long ago! I would honestly hate me if I were a reader...
But nevertheless, I'm here now. 
I feel like loads of things have happened since then... but when I try to remember them all, all that comes out is blah blah blah... I made some pillows... blah blah blah... We went to Paris... blah blah blah...
Wow, my life is really not exciting... Except for Paris. Paris was amazingly exciting. And of course, we have a whopping 12 photos to show from the whole.entire.trip. 
Anyway, my obscure reference to Pitch Perfect (which, in all of it's aca-awkard glory has become a new favorite of mine... Remember, horrible taste in movies and television.) in the title of this post is correct. I'm back. and hopefully better than ever. 
Please keep reading, all 5 of you that are left! I promise, I've got some good stuff coming... Maybe even a full house tour!
So, thanks for being here!

xo,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment