Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Interlude.

Something happened on Monday. A big thing that affected a lot of aspects of our life. I'm upset about it, I've even lost sleep, but I'm not ready to talk about it yet. We're both healthy, our marriage and families are great, it's just a big thing. 
My first thought was to jump back feet first into the blog. And believe me, I'm SO happy to be back on here! I have so many great ideas and things to share with you, and I've definitely missed having this creative outlet. I just have to rethink my plan of attack. 
My brain is in a million places right now, and I have to hone in. I have a bunch of ideas and thoughts that I need to get out on here, I just want to go about it in the best, most organized way.
So, forgive me if I seem all over the place over the next little bit of time.
You'll see Paris, Part 2, but I'm sorry if it seems a little rushed.
I will post the holiday table scape, (because it's set up in my dining room as I type) just maybe not in time for Thanksgiving. 
So, please hang in there as I get my bearings and I promise it'll be worth it.
Thanks for being here!

Happy Hanukkah! 
(Ohmygosh it's already Hanukkah!)

xo,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment