Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year. New Me?

Well friends, I'm here. Sorta. It's been an interesting few weeks, that's for sure. And, I'm apologizing for the billionth time for being so absent. I just wanted to come on here and let you all (if there's an "all" left) know, that I will be back. I'm working on the blog, my plan, and mostly on myself. 
I'm at a pretty weird crossroads, and I keep using that as an excuse for why I'm not on here... Unfortunately, it's a pretty lame one! So here I am, promising that I'll get my you-know-what together and be back soon, with new, exciting content for you. Trust me guys, I promise I'm on it...
And now, I'll leave you with a photo... while most of the country is freezing their buns off, here's the hubs, enjoying our gorgeous Southern Cali weather...

Happy 2014 to everyone!

xo,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment